Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

Anticipation

My 10 year high school reunion is this Saturday. I don't know what to expect seeing everyone again after 10 years. I have been terrible about keeping in touch, even with my closest friends. I guess it will give me a lot to talk about because I don't know where anyone lives or what they do and they probably don't know those things about me. I know of a few people I can't wait to see. It is going to be interesting to see how everyone has changed and all they have been through these last 10 years. Who has children? Who has an unexpected job? Where have people been? What do people look like? (I have to admit, I have been exercising for a couple of months trying to get ready.) I will just have to wait and see how things go....

I am also excited about going home because I am going to get to see my sister's new office. She has just started her own insurance business and I couldn't be more proud of my baby sister. I know she is having a hard time staying positive right now. Starting a new business can be very slow at first. I hope she realizes how talented she is and keeps a good attitude. She has all the potential to be very successful, she just needs to get the ball rolling.

No comments: