Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 8, 2007

good movie

A friend and I went to see August Rush today. I have been wanting to see it since this summer and finally had the chance to go. It was so good. It was one of those movies where you really become emotionally invested in the characters and truly want things to work out for them. The music was very powerful, adding to the emotion of the story. I would definitely recommend this movie, and already have!

1 comment:

cdj said...

Oh, I've been wanting to see that, too. Glad to hear it is so good. I also want to see The Chipmunks movie. I loved them when I was a kid, so mainly in the name of nostalgia I would like to see that one. I also REALLY want to see The Kite Runner. If you haven't read it as well as A Thousand Splendid Suns, you should and then watch the movie. It opens Friday and I can't wait to see it!