Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring is here

I had a thought driving home from work the other day, and I thought I would share it. I love spring. I love the green grass. I love the new leaves on the trees. I love all the wildflowers blooming everywhere. I love all the animals being out and about. I even love the spring storms. I love spring.

It is extra special this year because I am feeling a sense of change going on in my life right now. I feel like "spring" with all it's wonderful changes and hope for the future is finally coming into my life. A sense of renewal, if you will. This weather has me feeling like the gray skies are going to move out and make way for nothing but blue! Spring is an exciting time of year!

1 comment:

Leah (Galloway) Flores said...

I hope the gray skies move out for you. I pray everyday for the future to come in to you and David's lives. love you!