Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Family Pics


We took pictures with my family for my dad's 60th birthday back in March. We took several, but this was my favorite. It was an interesting experience. There was some miscommunication about the tripod, so we ended up not having one. I just propped my camera up and used the timer. My bro, Nathan, and his wife, Jeannie, are on the left. My dad and mom are in the middle. My sis, Jill, and her husband, Jeremy, are in the front. Dave and I are on the right.

4 comments:

a cowgirl at heart said...

What a GREAT picture, Jules! Such a beautiful group of people! AND, I love your hair! I have been cutting mine shorter and shorter every time I go in, and this last time I cut it quite a bit, and I love it! Yours is too cute!

sbharris said...

I love the picture of the family! I agree with Char...your hair looks great! hope everything is going well! if you are around this summer, I would love to get together. Email me sometime (I lost all my email addresses on my home computer due to a virus). Enjoy the last few weeks of school :)

Jill said...

This was my fave too! I got 3 of the pictures you sent so I'll have to get the rest later. I want to print them all at the same time. Love ya!!!

Shelly Kacsmaryk said...

LOVE your hair. After I lose some more weight, I want that do. I can't believe you took that pic with your camera. It's great!