Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

What was I thinking???

Several weeks ago I decided I needed to keep myself busy this summer so I signed up for a Kindergarten Reading Academy. I thought this would be a great way to kick off my productive summer. Yeah, I must have been temporarily insane to think it was a good idea to take a class the first week of my summer vacation. All I want to do is sleep, eat, read, and play with my dogs. I don't want to sit through a class all day. One positive....We got out 2 hours early this afternoon!

12 comments:

Jill said...

I thought you had just been cleaning out your classroom. Did I know about this class. The week will be half over tomorrow! Yeah!!

a cowgirl at heart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelly Kacsmaryk said...

Hey girl! I got a new cell phone and my SIM card (?) wouldn't transfer (the new phone wouldn't recognize it...probably too much slobber...that is why I had to replace it in the first place...not my slobber, Avery's slobber). Anyway, I need you to call me and leave your number so I can put it in my phone. Thinking about you!

Shelly Kacsmaryk said...

Call me

Shelly Kacsmaryk said...

and leave

Shelly Kacsmaryk said...

your number

Shelly Kacsmaryk said...

because I

Shelly Kacsmaryk said...

don't have

Shelly Kacsmaryk said...

yours and

Shelly Kacsmaryk said...

I'm dying

Shelly Kacsmaryk said...

to talk.

:-)

sbharris said...

I am so glad that you are going to do dinner. I thought that would be more fun so we could all catch up and enjoy visiting than being with a room full of ladies. Thanks for coming. Means a lot to me and the baby! Can't wait to see you!