Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Dave and I have been married 6 wonderful years today. Unfortunately, he will be working until about 9 tonight so we won't be able to celebrate this evening. We did get to meet for about half an hour this afternoon for an ice cream date. We had a nice time before he had to run off and get back to work.

I can't say enough about the six years we have spent together. Dave is such a loving and supportive husband. One of the first things I noticed about him, and attracted me to him, was his integrity. He is such a good man and I am truly blessed to call him my husband. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him!


This is Dave and I in Paris a couple of years ago. I couldn't find any recent pictures so I chose this one because we had such a great time together on this trip.

5 comments:

a cowgirl at heart said...

Aw, Happy Anniversary, Jules! I LOVE that picture, too! You two are a precious couple and I'm so thankful for getting to spend time with you this weekend!

sbharris said...

Six years! Congrats...I can tell how happy he makes you! Great picture! Thanks again for coming this past weekend. We need to get together more often!!!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! I was thinking of you guys yesterday and Dad and I even talked about being your anniversary and then I forgot to call you. Congrats on six years together and many more to come.

Anonymous said...

Happy 6th Anniversary to my wonderful son and his beautiful wife. Dad and I are so happy you two found each other. We love you both!

Mom

Shelly Kacsmaryk said...

Here is a little ditty for you to enjoy:

Happy Anniversary,
I'm so glad for you!
Happy Anniversary,
Mine is coming soon!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

(Sung to the toon of the Happy Birthday restaurant song with claps at the end!)