Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Do Dreams Really Come True?

Someone told me that if you are pregnant and you have a dream about the sex of your baby, that is what you will have. Well, needless to say, I was a little skeptical. I did have a dream, however, and that dream was an accurate prediction of what our sweet babies will be!! That's right, we found out the sex of our babies today and my dream, when I was about 8 weeks pregnant, was right. So here is the first outfit I have bought our babies.

Yep, two girls! We had our 20 week sono today and our little girls were kicking like crazy! The sonographer couldn't believe that I can't feel them moving. There was an RN training to do sonograms so we got the normal stuff and then got to watch for about 10 extra minutes as she looked around and practiced. It was really neat to get that extra time to watch our girls kicking each other in the face! It was so reassuring to see them "bonding" at such a young age. I guess we have to work on those girl names now. We have had a long list for about a month, now we just have to narrow it down. Don't expect a big name announcement, though. I think we have decided to keep it quiet until they are born.

5 comments:

Jill said...

YEAH!!! I have been checking this all day to see what you were going to put up! Such cute little baby girl outfits! I love my nieces!!! And I know they are just getting all that hitting and kicking out of their systems now and will be sweet as candy when they come out.

sbharris said...

CONGRATS! I can totally see you with two baby girls. I love it! I can't wait for our little friends to meet each other. What a fun and exciting time in our life!

Julie P. said...

You will love having 2 girls!! I know you understand the 'sister bond', but your girls will take it to a whole new level. Can't wait to see you next weekend!

Nate & Terah said...

YAY!! I am so excited for you guys. Two girls will be so cute...and twins are so much fun!! I can't wait to hear the names!

Shelly Kacsmaryk said...

GIRLS ARE SOO FUN!!!!! And BOO on keeping the name quiet. But I understand. Cute outfits....so are you into more coordinating outfits, or are you into the matching stuff?? I must know this...

And the reason I didn't say names on my blog is because I didn't want to seem too over the top. (But I do know their names...Matt and I talk about Mac at home like he is our neighbor!)