Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Who is that guy?

Dave and I went to see Fireproof yesterday afternoon. With about two minutes left in the movie Dave leaned over to me and said, "That guy looks like someone famous but I can't think of who it is." I couldn't help but laugh a little as I told him that guy who looked kind of famous was, in fact, Kirk Cameron. After the movie he told me that he had been trying to figure out who he looked like from the very beginning. We both got quite a laugh about it.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

LOL. That's funny. I loved the movie. It was such a great story. Did you see Facing the Giants?

Shelly Kacsmaryk said...

You knew who he was because you, like every other pre-pubescent teenager growing up in the late 80's/early 90's, had a poster of him on your wall. I know I did! Hee Hee!

Hey! Where is your award???? Sorry I was out of it the other day when you called...I guess you never figured it out.