Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Congrats, Jill and Jeremy!!

My baby sister had her first baby on Monday! Jake Alan was born on his daddy's birthday. I have to say, that has got to be the best birthday present any parent could ever get!! (I was born on my mom's birthday, so of course I would think that!) I have talked to Jill several times this week and she just talks about what a great baby he is. I can't even put into words how happy, excited, proud, and, yes, emotional I am about his arrival. You need to go to Jill's blog to see the beautiful boy!! It is such a wonderful time in their lives and I so wish I could be there to be a part of it. It is so hard hearing about everything that is happening and not be their for Jill. She told me just last night how helpful Jeremy has been. It makes me feel better knowing he is taking good care of her and Jake!


Congratulations, Jill! I love you and can't wait to meet your precious baby!

3 comments:

a cowgirl at heart said...

And congratulations to you, Aunt Julia! Being an aunt is awesome!

Amber Smith said...

He is beautiful! What a precious gift!

The Davis Daily said...

I just wanted to say thanks for calling me about preciouse Jake. He so.....handsome.