Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Home Again

My appointment went pretty well today. Things have stayed pretty much the same. They did a fFN test today and we are hoping the results are negative. If not, I will be admitted to the hospital tomorrow. As of right now, I am planning on spending the next week in bed. I will go back in next Tuesday for another sonogram. Right now it is just a waiting game.

We had our first baby shower on Sunday. Unfortunately, I was stuck at home while Dave went up to church to mingle with everyone. We are truly blessed to have such thoughtful, loving, and supportive friends. Even though I couldn't be there, they did everything they could to make it special for me. I have a few pictures so you can see for yourself how cute everything was.


All the tables had a stack of these boxes. All the stacks had different verses attached. I got to keep all the ribbons and verses. Aren't they so cute!?!?!?





Dave and I are so thankful for everything that has been done to make the arrival of our precious baby girls a little easier and a little more special. Words can't express our gratitude. We love each of you!!!!

3 comments:

Kara Sheets said...

praying for negative results! the shower stuff is just adorable! are those your 'colors'? (pink & black)

julia said...

Yeah, our bedding is black, white and pink.

Jill said...

What a cute shower! They really go all out! I'm sorry you weren't able to be there. I miss you. I was looking up flights to come there in Dec. but not really sure if I'll be able to swing it or not.