Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Family photo last weekend.

We went for a walk this morning for the first time. I figured we might as well take advantage of the warm weather in the middle of February. It was a little windy so we didn't stay out very long, but it was soooo nice to be outside for a few minutes. It has been awhile since I was able to enjoy the outdoors. We were only walked for about 10 minutes, but when we got back to the house I was out of breath. I guess that is was bedrest will do to a girl!


Apparently, Gracelyn doesn't just suck her own thumb. She is just as willing to suck Ellie's fingers, too!



What perfect little miracles!!!




7 comments:

Haegelin Family said...

they are so PRECIOUS, i can't stand it.

a cowgirl at heart said...

Thank you, thank you for all the pics, and especially for including one of the whole sweet, little family! I can't wait for my someday! They are CERTAINLY little miracles and expressions of God's timing, grace, and mercy! CAn't wait to meet those two little ones!

sbharris said...

Thanks for posting new pictures! Julia, they are just precious! I love it! You guys look like yall are doing great! Hope to meet them sometime soon!

Amber Smith said...

SOOO funny! I love it that Gracelyn sucks Ellie's thumb! What preshes!

Leah (Galloway) Flores said...

What blessings! I can't wait to see them again. I see you got a stroller. It will be so nice to have, and eventually a walk will probably put them to sleep. You'll be walking a lot I'm sure! love y'all!

McDaniel said...

I love the picture of the hands! So sweet! I can't wait to meet them!

Carol Parcel said...

Hey Julia & Dave,
- The "girls" are obviously thriving! How are Mom & Dad doing? Are you getting any sleep?
- Going back to work after 1 newborn was almost too much for me, so I can't imagine how much of a challenge it is for you both.
Love ya,
Carol P.