Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just some fun pictures

Thought I would share some pictures we have taken the last few days. The girls are growing every day! They have gotten so big I have almost forgotten how tiny they were when they were first born. It is absolutely amazing!!! We went to the pediatrician yesterday and got both girls weighed. Gracelyn weighs 7 lbs. 13 oz. and Ellie weighs 6 lbs 10 oz. They really don't look much alike, but they sure do love each other. It is so fun spending the day with them just getting to know them. I can't wait for April when we can get out of the house and I can show my girls off!
Gracelyn and Ellie


Sleeping Ellie

Gracelyn sucking her thumb!

11 comments:

The Dodson Family said...

Oh my! She is actually sucking her thumb! So adorable...I love them already. Wish I could hold them and visit with you and Dave. So good to hear they are doing good and I hope you are getting some rest. I can't imagine having two new babies, your amazing!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness they are adorable! Has Gracelyn ever sucked her thumb before? That is too cute! I'm so glad that are growing big and strong. Give them lots of kisses from me. Love you guys!

Julie P. said...

I love your pictures! Adorable shirts too!

Kara Sheets said...

sooo sweet! love the shirts, and it's so cute to see that gracelyn is already finding her thumb. precious!

Terah said...

precious girls.

Haley said...

They are beautiful! I just want to hold them. How sweet.

MereMoore said...

Julia the girls are beautiful! I am so glad to hear they are home-REST as much as you can-some days I take a nap EVERY time they do :)
Your nights will get better but it will be hard for a little while-but I promise it does get better!! Just keep them on the same schedule-even if you have to wake one of them up. I am a schedule nazi with mine-although I am NOT like that in my own life!
I would love to email back and forth! brad.mere@gmail.com
do you have "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" - GREAT book!! Hang in there-you are doing GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet babies. I'm glad you are all doing well. Tell David his "Aunt Gaye" said Happy Birthday.

a cowgirl at heart said...

Wait, that's it? I want more, I want more! They are precious, Julia and look so healthy! Now, what about pics of Mommy?

Amber Smith said...

I LOVE THEM!!! What pretty girls they are! And...Major was a thumb sucker (still is). I love the pic of Gracelyn sucking her thumb! SO precious!

Barkley Bunch said...

So glad I finally got to meet and hold the girls! I already want to hold them again.