Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5 months old today!!

This post is mostly just some pictures I took this afternoon. The first 3 are of the girls out on the front porch this evening.
Ellie and her pouty lip! She was done with being outside and was ready to come in and get her bath, bottle and go to bed.

Mommy and Gracelyn. She is such a sweet baby!! Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks!?!?!

Gracelyn and Ellie sitting in their bouncy seats just chillin on the front porch.
This is what I got to come home to this afternoon: two happy, sweet girls. I am so blessed!
Gracelyn playing with her toys.

Ellie is soooo animated! I love it!!!! She gives the biggest smiles and gets so excited to have attention!


I just love pictures of sleeping babies. They are so peaceful and angelic. I couldn't resist taking these the other night after the girls were asleep. Ellie is on the left and Gracelyn is on the right.


Snoozin G!


E cuttin some zzzzs!

8 comments:

Kara Sheets said...

the sleeping pictures make me want to take a nap...and i just woke up for the day!
those girls are going to have some gorgeous blue eyes!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

You and G have almost the exact same color of eyes! They look so great! Can you believe that you're their mother? I'm sure it is surreal sometimes! I can't wait to officially meet them!

Elizabeth said...

I know I have said it before but they are so cute!! We have some of those oneies. Got to love carter's!
LIZ

The Dodson Family said...

Oh they are so cute! And yes I do want to squeeze those cheeks. Being a mother is such a wonderful blessing!

Jill said...

I love them so much! They are so pretty and sweet and miss them so very much! I cannot wait to get my hands on them this summer! Love you all.

Kyley King said...

I'm sure it's gone by so fast for you. I swear children are there to be a constant reminder of how fast time goes by. Julia, they are just precious! How fun it must be!!

Shelly said...

I've been way behind on my own blogging, much less checking anyone elses...But I just got a minute to check yours and your girls are PRECIOUS!!! I can't believe how big they are!!! The time is passing pretty slow for me these days, but I know it will pick up. Crazy how time flies....

MereM said...

they are so so so cute! I DO WANT TO SQUEEZE THOSE CHEEKS!!!!! we have the same stroller too-kathryn was NOT a fan of it the other day that's for sure! hugs and love from k and g!!