Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Has it really been over a month????

I can't believe I haven't posted in over a month. Two girls on the move really keeps a Momma busy!!

I guess it is time for me to finish up our Colorado vacation post....

Dave, Ellie and Gracelyn at a rest stop on the way from Denver to New Castle.

Catherine, my cousin, feeding Ellie. This was one of the nicest parts of vacation...lots of hands to help feed babies!!

Catherine and Gracelyn. I think Gracelyn must have just gotten up from a nap-she still looks awfully tired!


My nephew, Jake, sitting out on the deck taking in the view.


Pretty, huh???

Dave and his trusty horse. If you knew Dave's luck with horses as a child you would be surprised to see him in this picture!! My dad, bro, bro-in-law, and Dave took an overnight trip up the mountain. Thankfully, they all made it back in one piece....




Dave working on dessert!


Nathan making a delicious dinner!


Ellie and Gracelyn holding hands watching Baby Einstein. I tell you what, those videos were a life saver on this trip! Isn't it so sweet to see them lovin each other!


Uncle Jeremy feeding Ellie.


Me and Ellie with my cousin Bryan. We were down by the stream that was a short walk from the house where we stayed.


My little family at the stream.


The whole fam! Dave with Gracelyn, me with Ellie, Jill, Jeremy with Jake, Nathan, and my parents in front. Look at what a ham Ellie is....


Dave relaxin on the front porch.

Jake with my cousin's son, Cameron.

We had such a great time visiting with family! We can't wait to have another "reunion" before too long!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Finally! Now I need to see some more recent pictures of the little loves though! Miss you miss you miss you!