Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Labor Day and Birthday

My mom and I celebrated our birthday together last weekend. She and my dad drove up and we had a mini party on Saturday. Three of my mom's sisters came over for the afternoon. We picked up Babe's Chicken for lunch (yum, yum!!). My granma sent a cake with my aunts that was delicious. It was a great day.
Grammy and Pop with Gracelyn and Ellie.

Me, Aunt Jackie, Aunt Janice, Aunt Linda, mom

Dave and I got to take Ellie and Gracelyn to visit my grandparents for Labor Day. He doesn't get much time off from work so it was a special treat to have him go with us. We had such a good time visiting my granma, granpa, and aunts. It is such a blessing having such encourabing and supportive family nearby!!
Gracelyn is eating up all this attention!


Granma with Gracelyn



Granpa with Ellie

Hope we get to see you again before too long!!

5 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I'm so glad to hear you had a good birthday! You are looking so GOOD!!! Absolutely beautiful and happy! And that makes me oh, so happy!

Say a prayer...we have big decisions to make very soon!

Jill said...

It is really neat that G and E get to see their great-grandparents and great-aunts so often. Gracelyn's hair is getting so much longer, she looks really really cute! And Ellie of course is hamming it up as always. Give them kisses for me!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh your girls are so cute!!!!! Glad you had a good birthday!!!

M KD Wilson said...

what did dave do with all those women around?!?! it's great you have so much family so close to enjoy these events with!

Haegelin Family said...

happy late birthday, the girls are looking adorable!!