Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's all about the accessories

Dave made Ellie and Gracelyn a "necklace" yesterday morning. Gracelyn doesn't like wearing hers. She will pull as hard as she can until one of the links gives way and the necklace comes off. Ellie doesn't like taking hers off!  Here she is wearing it at breakfast yesterday.





And here she is playing this afternoon.

We take it off for naptime and sometimes when she is eating.  I took it off at lunch today and put it on the table next to her so I wouldn't forget about it.  Well, needless to say, I forgot about it.  A little while later I noticed her putting another set of links on her head.  I went and got her necklace and as I was walking toward her to put it on she started kicking her feet and flailing her arms in the air she was so excited.  She will crawl around all day and not be bothered by it at all only stopping occasionally to chew on it.  It is a bit gaudy for my taste, but the girl knows the importance of her accessories!! 

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Precious! I'm certainly glad you are teaching them early about fashion and accessories! Since you and I both are such divas! HA! I'm loving the frequent updating!

Greenland said...

A girl has to have her accessories!

Elizabeth said...

Every girl has to have good accessories!!! Love it!