Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Yummy, Easy!

Those are my two favorite words when talking about a homemade dinner.  I discovered a new recipe today, thanks Katie, that is definitely yummy and easy!!  I have been struggling a lot lately with cooking at home.  I feel like I make spaghetti and meatballs ALL THE TIME!!  It is time to start mixing it up a bit.  In order to encourage me to keep trying new things, I decided to share new recipes that I try.  I might throw in an oldy, but goody on occasion, too.  If you ever make something that you think the blog world, and me in particular, needs to know and enjoy, just leave me the recipe in my comments.  I would LOVE to try some of your favorites!!  My only requirement is that it be yummy, and, yes, easy!!  Here is what we had for dinner tonight....

Meat Cupcakes

INGREDIENTS:3/4 LB. GROUND BEEF 1/2 C KETCHUP 1 T MUSTARD 2 T BROWN SUGAR 1 CAN BISCUITS 1/4 C SHREDDED CHEESE


DIRECTIONS:PREHEAT OVEN TO 400 DEGREES. BROWN THE BEEF AND DRAIN. MIX KETCHUP, MUSTARD, AND BROWN SUGAR TOGETHER TO MAKE A BARBECUE SAUCE. ADD THE SAUCE TO THE BEEF. SEPARATE DOUGH INTO BISCUITS. FORM DOUGH INTO CUPS ON THE MUFFIN TINS. SPOON THE MEAT INTO THE DOUGH CUPS. BAKE AT 400 DEGREES FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES(OR UNTIL THE BISCUIT DOUGH LOOKS DONE). SPRINKLE THE TOPS WITH CHEESE
 
I copied the recipe straight from Katie's blog, but she has a picture of what these "cupcakes" look like when you are finished.  Mmmmm, they were very good, and did I mention how easy they were to make?  Hope you enjoy them as much as we did!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your girls are PRECIOUS! I am now going to be following your blog.