Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I LOVE....

God
Dave
My girls
Avacado
Sunshine
Books
Coldplay
Walking toddlers
Colbie Caillat
Travelling to other countries
Granma
Being an Aggie
Jack Johnson
The Notebook
Broccoli
Sweet tea
Tucker
Photo albums
Orbit Sweetmint gum

Babe's Chicken
Plumeria
Survivor
Cheeseburgers & french fries
NeedToBreathe
Shade in the summer
Snow
Dustbuster
Bubble baths
Family
Third Day
Lost
Baby giggles
Pictures
Sweethome Alabama (movie)
Sunshine
Sushi
Cheesecake
Neutrogena Moustureshine lipstick
Reading
Hotdogs cooked over a fire
Clean hair
Candles
Historical Fiction
Lavendar Vanilla from Bath and Body Works
Spaceheater in my bathroom
Mascara
Jeans
Olive Garden
Hillsong United
Girlfriends
Leeland
Harris Methodist Fort Worth NICU & Antepartum
The Amazing Race
Experiencing foreign cultures

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

We love a lot of the same things, go figure. What a great idea.

And I love you, sweet friend!

Jill said...

Um, did you forget someone? Ok, just kidding, I know you love me.

Shelly said...

I love Survivor TOO!!!!! I'm going to do the Passionate thing...just give me a few days.... I was just thinking to myself that no one does the "tagging" type blogs anymore and walla...I'm tagged. Just like that. I like it.