Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh, what an Easter

Not much to say about our Easter.  No cute Easter dress photos. You wouldn't want to see them even if there were because the girls didn't get their morning nap on Sunday morning so there weren't too many smiles or happy faces.  We thought about trying to get some after church but decided it was better to feed them and put them to bed.  Ellie and Gracelyn did have a good time Sunday afternoon playing with the baskets and eggs my Granma gave them on Saturday.





Look at Gracelyn's face.  She is so excited playing with that "grass".  She was dropping it on Ellie's head and having a ball.

Saturday my parents, Gracelyn, Ellie, and I went to my grandparent's house to celebrate my Granpa's birthday.  My grandparents, 3 of my aunts, an uncle, cousin Mark and his girlfriend, my Auntie Fran and Uncle Newell and cousin Laurie were all there.  We had a good time with everyone.  My Granma had baskets and eggs for the girls.  There were little cookies hidden inside the eggs and once Ellie figured that out she became a lot more serious about finding the eggs.  You know me, no pictures because my camera stayed in the diaper bag the entire afternoon....  It was a long day but we are so thankful that we got to spend so much time with some of the people we love most!

No comments: