Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Just a Phase???


That is milk.  Milk that my precious, sweet girls decided needed to be spit out all over my kitchen and living room.  Yep, on the carpet.  The first picture is Gracelyn pretty upset because she does NOT like getting in trouble.  She wants you happy and smiling at her all the time.  She knew as soon as I saw the milk everywhere that I was not happy and not smiling and she did not like it.  Can you see the milk all around her mouth, running down her chin, pooled in her neck crease and covering the front of her dress?  Ellie doesn't usually mind getting in trouble so it is ok with her that I was not happy and not smiling.  I am hoping this is just a phase that they will quickly become bored with!

It is with great relief that I update this post.  It was, in fact, just a phase.  I guess after having their milk taken away after such an incident, both girls quickly learned that spitting milk was not at all acceptable!  It lasted a week or so, but I am glad to report, we are spit-free these days!!

1 comment:

Barkley Bunch said...

Funny. I just love these girls. Even if they spit milk.