Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today

Well, today was a pretty normal day.  I worked this morning and came home to have lunch with Dave and Ellie & Gracelyn.  My friend, Lindsay, came over and brought her sweet little girl, Mia.  Ellie was so cute...when Mia came in I told Ellie to go say hi to her.  She walked right over to Mia and gave her a big hug.  It was just about the cutest thing EVER!!  The girls napped a while and then we played in the front yard for a few minutes before I had to get dinner started.

Gracelyn-left, Ellie-right


Gracelyn-she is lovin that mulch!


Ellie-digging for some kind of treasure.

When we were getting ready for bed Ellie decided she was going to try and climb on the coffee table.

Silly girl!!
Her legs aren't quite long enough to get up there, but she sure did give it her best effort.

Just a little info on my wordless post yesterday....No, Gracelyn does not sleep on the wedge anymore.  She only lasted about a month (when she was a couple of months old) and then we gave up.  I pulled the wedge out of the closet yesterday to loan to a friend and thought it would be fun to see how Gracelyn would react if I put her in it.  She really liked it.  I couldn't believe it.  She actually got pretty upset at me when I took her out.  A lotta memories were made with that wedge.  Unfortunately, I don't think any of them were good....Until yesterday!

No comments: