Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

2 Month Check-up

I took Ben to the doctor for his 2 month check-up today.  Unfortunately, his doctor was not their so we saw another doctor.  She was fine, I just really like our doctor a lot!  Ben weighs 13 lbs. 1 oz. and is 24 1/2 inches long.  Both of those stats are in the 90th percentile for his age.  I don't remember what his head circumference was but it was only the 25th percentile.  He is one big baby, which is something I am not used to!  I just pulled out the girls' baby books and found that at 2 months Gracelyn weighed 9 lbs. 4 oz. and was 21 inches and  Ellie weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. and was 20 inches long.  Ben, at birth, was bigger than Ellie at 2 months!  That is crazy to think about!  Ben is doing really well, obviously!  2 month check-ups are not fun because they get a bunch of shots.  Ben had these Daffy Duck band aids on both of his sweet little legs (I use the term "little" loosely!).  We are so thankful for the blessing of our sweet, healthy, baby boy!

2 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

First, I totally hear ya on being so far behind with my blogging. I've had a post "in the works" for the last couple of weeks and just can't seem to get it finished, but I need to because there's so much more happening and I'm getting behind!

Second, I LOVE those sweet, chubby legs! I could kiss them all over! Is there any chance you guys might be Uvalde's way this week? I am heading that way with the babies and my mom tomorrow and will be there for a whole week! I would just love to see you all!

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

I am catching up on blogs this morning :).

Oh look at those little chubby legs, is there anything better?? (except I hate the shots...breaks my heart!)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!