Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

No promises....

I am trying to make it back to blogging but I am not going to make any promises. I am just not motivated to spend time on the computer these days. I would rather sit on the couch and hold my newest little bundle during naptime. I would rather sit on the couch and read books with the cutest 2 year olds around. I would rather sit on the couch and eat a bowl of ice cream. As you may have noticed, I do a lot of sitting on the couch these days. One day soon I am going to have to change that, but for now we are enjoying our simple, laid back life.



2 comments:

Sonya said...

Congrats! I don't blame you for just sitting around enjoying time with your little ones!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Oh, you sound just like me, Julia! I STILL haven't written anything of substance on the blog about the babies' birth and every time I think about it, I'm either too tired or just can't get motivated for it! I might get something posted tonight, we'll see.