Happy Anniversary!!
Dave and I have been married 6 wonderful years today. Unfortunately, he will be working until about 9 tonight so we won't be able to celebrate this evening. We did get to meet for about half an hour this afternoon for an ice cream date. We had a nice time before he had to run off and get back to work.
I can't say enough about the six years we have spent together. Dave is such a loving and supportive husband. One of the first things I noticed about him, and attracted me to him, was his integrity. He is such a good man and I am truly blessed to call him my husband. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him!

This is Dave and I in Paris a couple of years ago. I couldn't find any recent pictures so I chose this one because we had such a great time together on this trip.
I can't say enough about the six years we have spent together. Dave is such a loving and supportive husband. One of the first things I noticed about him, and attracted me to him, was his integrity. He is such a good man and I am truly blessed to call him my husband. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him!

This is Dave and I in Paris a couple of years ago. I couldn't find any recent pictures so I chose this one because we had such a great time together on this trip.
Comments
Mom
Happy Anniversary,
I'm so glad for you!
Happy Anniversary,
Mine is coming soon!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
(Sung to the toon of the Happy Birthday restaurant song with claps at the end!)