The BIG announcement
I have started this post several times and then stopped because I am (still) at a loss for words. So, here goes...Dave and I are having twins. Believe me, you could not be any more stunned right now than I was when we found out. It is still so hard to believe we will have TWO babies in a matter of about 6 months. We have known for quite a while, but didn't really make a big announcement until last week-I couldn't hide my growing belly anymore! I am 14 weeks and feel great. We won't find out what the babies are for at least 3 more weeks, it could be as long as 7. I don't think the news has really set in, yet. Some days it seems real, but then I think about needing two of everything and it seems a little more unbelievable. I just want to say a big, "Thank you!!" to everyone who has known about this special announcement and have kept it a secret. Dave and I appreciate all your prayers and words of encouragement during the last few months. I know we are going to continue to value them in the weeks, months and years to come!
Comments
Amber
xoxo