Baby update
Well, there really isn't much to update. We had a sonogram today. I am officailly 16 weeks and 5 days. We were not able to find out what we are having--bummer! Dave and I knew the chances weren't very good. My dr. said they don't really look very hard until my 20 week sono, but we were still hoping. I guess we will have to wait a while longer. I wish I had a scanner because we got some really good pictures. We even got a pic. of baby A sucking his/her thumb. It is amazing to me that I have these two little people growing inside of me. It is such a miracle! I am still feeling really good. My doctor told me I am about the size of someone (carrying a single) who is 21 weeks pregnant. If that gives you any idea??? I haven't taken any pictures. I don't really know why we haven't done that. I guess time has just gotten away from me. I will have to get better....Anyway, I will post again when we have more news.
Comments
Bummer that you didn't find out yet, but I'm glad that everything seems to be going well.
Maybe I should bring my camera to church? We need a group picture...and soon!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!! 30 years old...and soon to be a mommy! How fun!