30 Weeks!!
Well, we made it to 30 weeks. A huge milestone that I didn't think was possible 4 weeks ago. I had a sonogram yesterday morning and the girls look good. They are both measuring between 30 and 31 weeks and each weigh about 3.5 pounds. So, I have about 7 pounds of baby in me right now. I don't have any real recent pictures, but here are a few older pics for your viewing pleasure!

This was my last morning of freedom as Dave and I were leaving for my doctor's appt. I haven't been home since!

Dave and I celebrating Thanksgiving in the hospital.
Several people have asked about the nursery. No, it is not finished. We actually have quite a bit left to do, but I know it will all come together. Our house is not very big and the nursery is definitely not very big so we don't have a lot of space for too much furniture. Once we got both of the cribs put together we realized there really isn't room for much more furniture. We do have two tall bookcases in there and I am planning on getting baskets for the shelves to use as storage, but, other than that, nothing else will fit. We have decided to skip the changing table and dresser because we don't feel they are essentials at this point, and there is no room.

The cribs and bedding are adorable, don't ya think?
Dave and I are so thankful for all the thoughts and prayers sent up on behalf of us and our girls. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful, supportive family and friends surrounding us. We know that God has very specific plans for us. We are just waiting for those plans to be revealed.
This was my last morning of freedom as Dave and I were leaving for my doctor's appt. I haven't been home since!
Dave and I celebrating Thanksgiving in the hospital.
Several people have asked about the nursery. No, it is not finished. We actually have quite a bit left to do, but I know it will all come together. Our house is not very big and the nursery is definitely not very big so we don't have a lot of space for too much furniture. Once we got both of the cribs put together we realized there really isn't room for much more furniture. We do have two tall bookcases in there and I am planning on getting baskets for the shelves to use as storage, but, other than that, nothing else will fit. We have decided to skip the changing table and dresser because we don't feel they are essentials at this point, and there is no room.
The cribs and bedding are adorable, don't ya think?
Dave and I are so thankful for all the thoughts and prayers sent up on behalf of us and our girls. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful, supportive family and friends surrounding us. We know that God has very specific plans for us. We are just waiting for those plans to be revealed.
Comments
Many thoughts and prayers~Becca