Happy Holidays from the Hospital!
Yeah, yeah! It is about time I updated. I would like to say that I have just been so busy I haven't had time, but that is not the case. I have been laying in a hospital bed since Tuesday. Yep, I went into my weekly appt. last Tuesday and doc told me I was going to be staying for a while. My cervix had completely thinned and I had started dilating (sp?) to 3/4 cm. My water is sitting right on my cervix and Baby A's cord is down low and will deliver first. So, I will be having a c-section because of the complications delivering the cord would cause.
I will be 29 weeks on Wed. and right now we are really hoping to make it to 30 weeks. My body seems to have a mind of it's own and hasn't been responding to treatment as well as I would like, but I know that God can do anything. I am really trying to remember that and not get too discouraged when changes continue to happen. I know that it is by God's grace that we have made it this far! Please pray for the development of our girls. I know the doctors know so much these days and have so much technology to help babies born this early. It would be such a blessing for these babies to be born as developed as possible. Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers. Dave and I couldn't ask for anything more!!
It has been a busy week. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, lots of family and friends have been able to come visit. I have really appreciated all the visits and goodies that you have all brought. I have so much junk food to snack on, I don't know if I will ever get it all eaten!!! You are all such a huge encouragement to me and I love each of you dearly!
I will be 29 weeks on Wed. and right now we are really hoping to make it to 30 weeks. My body seems to have a mind of it's own and hasn't been responding to treatment as well as I would like, but I know that God can do anything. I am really trying to remember that and not get too discouraged when changes continue to happen. I know that it is by God's grace that we have made it this far! Please pray for the development of our girls. I know the doctors know so much these days and have so much technology to help babies born this early. It would be such a blessing for these babies to be born as developed as possible. Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers. Dave and I couldn't ask for anything more!!
It has been a busy week. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, lots of family and friends have been able to come visit. I have really appreciated all the visits and goodies that you have all brought. I have so much junk food to snack on, I don't know if I will ever get it all eaten!!! You are all such a huge encouragement to me and I love each of you dearly!
Comments