What cuties! They are going to be BFFs! That is so fun. Avery has that shirt (no pajamas) in Navy. Her BFF, Kenley got it too! Wow, those girls are changing soo much!
It has been a crazy week and a half with these girls of ours! I have been having contractions, spent 4 hours in the hospital last Thursday being monitored, bedrest Friday, spent the night in the hospital Friday night, bedrest all weekend and went to a specialist today. I was sure Dr. Thigpen was going to give us some good news because I have still been feeling so good. The contractions haven't been painful and the meds I am taking have seemed to slow them, but the news was not good. My cervix is shortening--it is at a 1.1 as of my appointment today. So, strict bedrest for me for the remainder of this pregnancy. I am 26 weeks tomorrow and we are really, really hoping to make it to 30. I have another appointment with Dr. Thigpen next Tuesday and if my cervix has shortened anymore I will be in the hospital for the duration. Sounds exciting, huh? I have been very emotional. I am very hopeful, but the reality is definitely setting in. I am trying not to think about all the things...
Ben is such a joy! He is such a sweet, loving, cuddly, happy baby! Ben loves taking a bath. He will splash and splash and splash in the tub for as long as I will let him. We haven't started giving him any food yet. I can just picture the huge messes ahead and figure if I can put it off a little while longer, why not? I know, by the looks of him you would think he eats us out of house and home! He is a big guy and we love kissing on and squeezing every sweet soft roll!
Several weeks ago I decided I needed to keep myself busy this summer so I signed up for a Kindergarten Reading Academy. I thought this would be a great way to kick off my productive summer. Yeah, I must have been temporarily insane to think it was a good idea to take a class the first week of my summer vacation. All I want to do is sleep, eat, read, and play with my dogs. I don't want to sit through a class all day. One positive....We got out 2 hours early this afternoon!
Comments
i want to squeeze those cute little monsters! that's just adorable. i love jammies.