"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord...." Jeremiah 29:11
Funny Face
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I just stumbled across this picture of Gracelyn. I guess Dave took it about a week ago. It made me laugh out loud when I first saw it. I know it is a little blurry, but I think it is too funny not to share.
It has been a crazy week and a half with these girls of ours! I have been having contractions, spent 4 hours in the hospital last Thursday being monitored, bedrest Friday, spent the night in the hospital Friday night, bedrest all weekend and went to a specialist today. I was sure Dr. Thigpen was going to give us some good news because I have still been feeling so good. The contractions haven't been painful and the meds I am taking have seemed to slow them, but the news was not good. My cervix is shortening--it is at a 1.1 as of my appointment today. So, strict bedrest for me for the remainder of this pregnancy. I am 26 weeks tomorrow and we are really, really hoping to make it to 30. I have another appointment with Dr. Thigpen next Tuesday and if my cervix has shortened anymore I will be in the hospital for the duration. Sounds exciting, huh? I have been very emotional. I am very hopeful, but the reality is definitely setting in. I am trying not to think about all the things...
Several weeks ago I decided I needed to keep myself busy this summer so I signed up for a Kindergarten Reading Academy. I thought this would be a great way to kick off my productive summer. Yeah, I must have been temporarily insane to think it was a good idea to take a class the first week of my summer vacation. All I want to do is sleep, eat, read, and play with my dogs. I don't want to sit through a class all day. One positive....We got out 2 hours early this afternoon!
As I was looking for pictures to quickly update about November, I realized I don't have many. Here is Ben trying to eat the stem of a pumpkin. He had to squish his face down against the pumpkin because the stem was so short, but he was determined to bite it. Repeatedly! Gracelyn and Ellie had their first program ever and I missed it. Yep, I deserve mother of the year. I was at home with Ben and just forgot. If you know me, you know I cried. It was a sad day. And I can't find a decent video to copy from anyone. The short clips I do have are really far away and all I can really see is that it was absolutely precious. I still can't believe I missed it! We drove to Atlanta for Thanksgiving. We had a great time with Dave's parents! Everyone was exhausted on the way home! It was a LOOOONG drive home! I did almost all of the driving and drove through the night so we could get home for Dave to work ...
Comments