Just in Case You Were Wondering...
rubbing alcohol will remove permanent marker from the wall. AND from littler girls' faces!!
I have the BEST picture of their remorseful faces covered in black permanent marker, but it is on my phone and I am not technology savvy enough to get it on this blog!! I will work on it....If you have any suggestions, let me know!!
I have the BEST picture of their remorseful faces covered in black permanent marker, but it is on my phone and I am not technology savvy enough to get it on this blog!! I will work on it....If you have any suggestions, let me know!!
Comments
I've been meaning to email you back! A&A have been sick and Liz was out of town for a week... and now we're heading up north! Hopefully we can catch up someday soon!!
Could you email the pics from your phone to your email and then save them on your computer? Thats what I do :).
Kate, I tried emailing them but my home computer won't open the attachment!! Frustrating!